The Devilbiss GTI Pro Lite is the pinnacle of automotive spray gun engineering. Using the highest quality materials during manufacturing ensures these guns stand the test of time.
- Developed for busy professional painters needing the ultimate in quality finishes.
- Ergonomic gun body design.
- Ultra high flow fluid tips provide superb versatility across a range of viscosities.
- Revolutionary air valve design gives smoother feel for even greater air and paint control for ease of fade-outs and blend-ins.
- Simplified, user friendly components provide easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Precision engineered using lightweight and durable alloy components for a tough spraygun that is 25% lighter than the GTi Pro Digital.
- Enhanced ergonomics combined with the GTi Pro’s legendary fit and feel ensure incredible handling and balance.
- A coaxial linear air valve eliminates the need for separate air and fluid control valves for a smooth, kick-free trigger action, easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Four advanced atomisation technology air caps for perfect paint performance in all climatic conditions.
- Comes with both 1.2mm and 1.3mm setup.