The Advanced G Matt Flatting liquid offers you an innovative solution to common paintwork preparation problems.
- Developed to create an even matt finish.
- Does not stain mouldings or trim.
- Contains detergent to remove wax and traffic film.
- Eliminates finger pressure marks caused by using an
abrasive pad in isolation.
- Unique shape makes awkward areas easier to prepare.
For best results follow these recommended steps:
- Attach a Farécla Advanced G Matt Flatting Pad to the Advanced G Matt Flatting Block.
- Shake the bottle and apply a small amount of Advanced G Matt Flatting Liquid directly onto the Flatting Pad.
- Apply some clean water (preferably from a spray bottle) to the desired surface area.
- Using medium to firm pressure, rub the Advanced G Matt Liquid over the surface area using a backward and forward motion.
- Once the desired finish has been obtained, remove any surface residue using a clean cotton cloth. For the ultimate removal in the quickest possible time use the Farécla Finishing Cloth.
- Thoroughly clean the area using a suitable degreaser.
Advanced G Matt can also be used on it’s own with a damp cloth for preparing to carry out a blow-in or SMART Repair:
- Key the area where the blow-in / fade-out is to take place (area in which you plan to lose the harsh paint edge and blend into the existing paint work) and slightly beyond, by using G Matt on a damp finishing cloth.
- The G Matt Liquid will not only key the area but will help remove contamination from the surface as it contains detergents that aid in the cleaning down of the area. The last coat of paint or clear coat will come up to the edge of the area you are now preparing.